Fees & Insurance
My fees are as indicated below
• $175 Initial Intake Assessment
• $100 per 50 minute session for Individual Therapy
• $100 per 50 minute session for Family Therapy (without client)
• $135 per 50 minute session for Family Therapy (with client)
• $35 for missed appointments or cancellation of appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice
• $35 for NSF checks
• $1 per minute after the first 5 minutes for non-emergency phone calls
• $100 to fill out paperwork or complete forms (i.e. disability forms). Please Note that I will not fill out any disability related forms until a client has been consistently working with me for a minimum of 6 months. After that time, paperwork will be completed and an invoice will be forwarded to the client’s attorney.
• $650 retainer fee (to be paid 2 weeks in advance) for court proceedings and $500 to appear in court (i.e. whether or not testimony is provided).
All fees are due at the time service is rendered. I accept cash, checks, most credit cards, and HSA cards. Please be aware that I have a firm cancellation policy in place. If you cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice, or do not show for your scheduled appointment, then you will be charged a $35 fee that must be paid prior to the beginning of the next session. In addition, this fee cannot be charged to your insurance company, so you are responsible for paying it in full.
Currently, I accept a number of different insurance plans, such as Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, Aetna, Tricare, etc. If I am not covered by your plan, then you can contact your insurance company to inquire about whether or not you have out of network benefits to pay for services. Please keep in mind that some people choose not to utilize insurance benefits because of confidentiality reasons since a mental health diagnosis is required. Such information will then become part of your medical file that may affect certain areas in your life (i.e. employment, disability, etc.). If you choose to utilize your insurance, then you are responsible for knowing whether or not I am in your network and how much your copay will be. If I am not in your network and your policy does not have out of network benefits (OON), then you will be responsible for paying the full fee amounts that are listed above.